Vesseltracker.com GmbH, founded in 2006, is a leading provider of global AIS vessel movements and maritime information services that was founded by an Information Technology specialist and Port Operations Manager with the goal of bringing higher levels of transparency and clarity into the market.
Well over a quarter of a million users from multiple sectors across the globe access vesseltracker.com services to get up-to-date vessel movements, maritime news and events and in depth information on vessel characteristics, specifications and ownership/management details and an ever growing number of customized data delivery projects, reports and analytics.
Vesseltracker processes billions of messages every day from the largest and fastest growing privately owned AIS receiver network on the planet, and the most technologically advanced and only AIS dedicated satellite constellation. Vesseltracker further applies auto cleanse and auto correct algorithms making it possible for you to accurately track well over 120,000 vessels on any given day, from anywhere in the world. Our services are designed to suite the variety of challenges faced by companies, authorities and individuals who require a complete overview within the maritime sector on both a local and/or global scale.
Some key features Vesseltracker offers:
- Customized real-time and historical data delivery including reports and analytics on vessel movements, port events and customized projects so you can utilize our data for internal applications, analytics and/or reporting systems.
- Comprehensive vessel database of specifications, characteristics, equipment, ownership and management information, with all changes tracked.
- Database of well over 1,000,000 vessel and port images.
- Alerts on vessel status and customizable regions via email, SMS and phone plus multiple vessel lists with email noon-reports to save time and make the system work for you.
- Up-to-date information and alerting systems on expected, arrived and departed vessels for a single port or a list of ports.
- Map views and layers including google satellite, google earth, nautical charts and global and local piracy and weather information.
- Distance and ETA calculation to enable the accurate prediction of when a vessel will arrive.
- Mobile access for tablets, iPhone, iPad, Android, and Blackberry.
Contact us directly for additional information, or to speak with us regarding your specific needs.
Mundsburger Damm 14
22087 Hamburg, Germany
Telefon +49 (0) 40 - 97 07 86 - 10
Fax +49 (0) 40 - 97 07 86 - 19
Geschäftsführung/Managing Directors: Martin Leuschner and Ralf Paahsen
Amtsgericht Hamburg (Handelsregister HRB: 98923) VAT: DE251202658