Sao Francisco do Sul

General information

Name:
Sao Francisco do Sul
Country:
Brazil
UN/Locode:
BRSFS
Local time:
Vessels in port:
11
Expected Vessels:
19
Berths:
2
Coordinates:
S 26° 13' W 048° 38'

Vessels in port

Name
Type
Arrived
Cargo Ship
21.07. 05:49
Cargo Ship
20.07. 10:55
Unclassified
19.07. 22:28
Cargo Ship
19.07. 21:43
Cargo Ship
18.07. 04:31
Cargo Ship
17.07. 20:53
Cargo Ship
17.07. 04:41
Cargo Ship
16.07. 16:20
Cargo Ship
16.07. 08:34
Unclassified
15.07. 19:32

Expected Vessels

Name
Type
Expected
Cargo Ship
22.07. 17:00
Cargo Ship
22.07. 17:00
Cargo Ship
22.07. 18:00
Tanker
23.07. 04:00
Cargo Ship
23.07. 09:00
Cargo Ship
01.08. 22:00
Cargo Ship
19.08. 05:30
Cargo Ship
19.08. 13:00

Sailed Vessels

Name
Type
Sailed
Cargo Ship
21.07. 05:03
Cargo Ship
20.07. 09:57
Unclassified
19.07. 23:38
Cargo Ship
18.07. 22:19
Cargo Ship
18.07. 20:18
Cargo Ship
18.07. 03:38
Cargo Ship
17.07. 19:36
Cargo Ship
17.07. 01:41
Cargo Ship
16.07. 07:19
Cargo Ship
16.07. 06:37

Latest news

Japanese Marubeni group buys 100 percent of Terlogs Terminal Maritimo

Tue Nov 29 09:25:31 CET 2011 arnekiel

Major Japanese trading house Marubeni said on Friday Brazilian grain export terminal operator Terlogs Terminal Maritimo is now a wholly owned subsidiary, the Journal of Commerce reported. “Grain demand from China and Southeast Asia has been significantly increasing recently,” Marubeni said. Marubeni, which had already owned a 25.5 percent stake in Terlogs Terminal Maritimo, at Port of Sao Francisco do Sul in the southern Brazilian state of Santa Catarina, acquired the remaining 74.5 percent stake from Brazilian port operator SOGO. The Tokyo-based company did not disclose the value of the transaction. The Nikkei business daily reported the deal is believed to be worth more than $60 million.

Upload News