Innovation since 2006.
Vesseltracker is a leading provider of global AIS vessel movements and maritime information services, founded in 2006 by an Information Technology Specialist and a Port Operations Manager with the goal to bring higher levels of transparency and clarity into the market.
Well over a quarter of a million users from multiple sectors across the globe access vesseltracker.com services to get up-to-date vessel movements, maritime news and events and in-depth information on vessel characteristics, specifications and ownership/management details and an ever growing number of customized data delivery projects, reports and analytics.
Vesseltracker.com processes half a billion messages every day captured by the largest and fastest growing privately owned AIS receiver network on the planet, and the most technologically advanced and AIS-only dedicated satellite constellation. Vesseltracker.com further applies auto-cleanse and auto-correct algorithms making it possible for you to track well over 170,000 vessels on any given day, from anywhere in the world. Our services are designed to suit the variety of challenges faced by companies, authorities and individuals who require a complete overview within the maritime sector on a local and/or global scale.
Some key features Vesseltracker.com offers:
- Customized real-time and historical data delivery including reports and analytics on vessel movements, port events and customized projects so you can utilize our data for internal applications, analytics and/or reporting systems.
- Comprehensive vessel database of specifications, characteristics, equipment, ownership and management information, with all changes tracked.
- Database of well over 1,000,000 vessel and port images.
- Alerts on vessel status and customizable regions via email, SMS and phone plus multiple vessel lists with email noon-reports to save time and make the system work for you.
- Up-to-date information and alerting systems on expected, arrived and departed vessels for a single port or a list of ports.
- Map views and layers including Google™ satellite, Google Earth™, nautical charts and global and local piracy and weather information.
- Distance and ETA calculation to enable the accurate prediction of when a vessel will arrive.
- Mobile access for tablets, iPhone, iPad, Android, and Blackberry.
Contact us for additional information, or to discuss your specific needs.
Geschäftsführung/Managing Directors: Martin Leuschner and Ralf Paahsen
Amtsgericht Hamburg (Handelsregister HRB: 98923) VAT: DE251202658
vesseltracker.com GmbH is part of Genscape. A nimble, innovation-minded company, Genscape thrives on increasing transparency across global commodity and energy markets.With the world’s largest network of patented and proprietary monitoring technologies, Genscape delivers unique, real-time fundamental data to provide market insight and intelligence.