Allgemeine Informationen

IMO:
9336749
MMSI:
538001576
Rufzeichen:
V7CY2
Breite:
43.0 m
Länge:
285.0 m
DWT:
Gross Tonnage:
TEU:
Liquid Capacity:
Baujahr:
Klasse:
AIS Typ:
Tankship
Ship type:
Flagge:
Marshall Islands
Hersteller:
Eigner:
Operator:
Versicherer:

Kurs/Position

Position:
AIS Status :
Moving
Kurs:
119.3° / 0.0
Kompasskurs:
120.0° / 0.0
Geschwindigkeit:
Max. Geschwindigkeit:
Status:
moving
Gebiet:
Caribbean Sea
Zuletzt empfangen::
2024-05-27
vor 2 Tagen
 
Source:
T-AIS
Zielort:
ETA:
Summer draft:
Current draft:
Letztes Update:
vor 2 Tagen 
Source:
T-AIS
Berechnete ETA:

Nicht sichtbar mit Ihrem Account? Hier Upgraden...

Upgrade

Die letzten Häfen

Port
Arrival
Departure
Duration
2024-05-23
2024-05-25
1d 2h 25m
2024-05-13
2024-05-14
1d 5h 55m
2024-04-20
2024-04-21
1d 1h 52m
2024-03-16
2024-03-17
1d 4h 48m
2024-03-13
2024-03-16
3d 1h 11m
2024-02-16
2024-02-18
2d 2h 19m
2024-01-07
2024-01-08
1d 4h 20m
2023-12-10
2023-12-16
6d 50m
2023-10-30
2023-10-31
1d 1h 5m
2023-10-11
2023-10-12
22h 48m
Hinweis: Alle Zeiten in UTC

Die letzten Wegpunkte

Waypoints
Time
Direction
Cape Town
2024-02-16
Abfahren
Cape Town
2023-11-22
Abfahren
Cape Town
2023-11-22
Ankommen
Balboa Approach
2023-08-24
Ankommen
Puente de las Americas
2023-08-24
Ankommen
Cololi Locks
2023-08-23
Ankommen
Colon Approach
2023-08-23
Ankommen
Hinweis: Alle Zeiten in UTC

Die neuesten Nachrichten

AP Møller-Mærsk sells complete LNG fleet to Marubeni LNG and Teekay

Fri Oct 14 10:19:49 CEST 2011 arnekiel

The Danish shipping group AP Moller-Maersk has signed an agreement with Teekay LNG Partners, a Canadian group of Teekay Corporation, based in Bermuda, and Japan's Marubeni Corporation to cede the business of maritime transportation of liquefied natural gas operated Maersk LNG from the branch which has a fleet of six ships LNG entire property of its subsidiaries and two ships of the same type of which it owns 26% of the property, InforMare reports. The transaction, expected to be completed by the end of this year, will include the entire fleet of Maersk LNG and will have a value of 1,402 million dollars. The sale will take place in respect of the joint venture owned 52% by the Teekay LNG and the remaining 48% owned by Marubeni. The ships of the entire LNG is owned by Maersk Maersk Methane units, Maersk Arwa, and Maersk Marib, built in 2008, Maersk Magellan units and Woodside Donaldson, built in 2009, and the Maersk Meridian, built in 2010. The LNG ships which Maersk owns 26% of properties are Maersk Ras Laffan, built in 2004, and the Maersk Qatar, built in 2006. Currently five of the eight ships are operated under contract to rent a fixed average remaining term of approximately 17 years (with options to extend the duration), while three ships are operated under leases for less (including with an option to extend the period in the long term)

News schreiben

Durchschnittsgeschwindigkeit pro Tag

Nicht sichtbar mit Ihrem Account? Hier Upgraden...

Upgrade

zurückgelegte Strecke pro Tag

Nicht sichtbar mit Ihrem Account? Hier Upgraden...

Upgrade

Ship master data